Dear

Hello.

This is a Korea creator Lee Mijin.

As you know, a program "Make it or Break it" in abc in USA is almost similar name with Korea famous advertisement "Make Break Make" made by TBWA in Korea. It has been used in Hyundai Card Ad.

The thing is they stolen my idea and they denied it so I sued them in order to use this words composition. I made "Make It Break" to advertise for same purpose like that I had a brand "VENTRILOQUISM".

"Make it or Break it" has an actual similarity compared to "Make Break Make" and it was stolen idea from mine so I want to know how to claim it to abc broadcasting. On the other hand, I don't know why TBWA didn't make any claim to abc broadcasting but it means I can't do either like them.

Please let me know how to make official claim to abc.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Abc Family. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Abc Family.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Abc Family to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Abc Family?

Comments